Facebook marketing masterclas:
Strategies to increase customer engagement and inspire loyal following
CHECK BROCHURE IN EMAIL INBOX
Please go to your inbox to check that you have successfully received the brochures.
If you can’t see them in your inbox, please check your spam folder as sometimes we get lost along the way.
If you’re still having issues finding the email, then contact us at
WhatsApp: +65 9119 1056
With more than 2 billion monthly active users, Facebook is the most popular social network worldwide. In July 2016, Facebook Messenger surpassed one billion monthly active users, placing it directly next to Facebook-owned competitor WhatsApp. In 2019, the number of Facebook users in Malaysia is expected to reach 13.57 million, up from 11.9 million in 2017, making it one of the biggest Facebook markets in the Southeast Asian region. Facebook is therefore important in the marketing strategy of every organization.
Use Facebook to bring your brand to the attention of potential and existing customers. The power of Facebook is in interaction: by presenting your followers and carefully selected target groups with relevant content, you can create high brand involvement. Facebook offers useful tools and techniques to achieve this. During the workshop, you will learn how to market successfully with Facebook. You will learn about the latest trends, developments and possibilities on Facebook
By the end of the course, participants will:
Learn how Facebook algorithm works
Know the most important trends and developments in Facebook and Instagram
Learn how to define target groups for effective marketing
Set up effective Facebook marketing strategy
Know if Facebook pages, groups or events are better for your business
Use chatbots, messenger and Facebook stories effectively
Have fresh ideas for suitable Facebook content
Know how to measure and analyze the results of your strategy
There is no pre-requisite to attend the workshops.
You should preferably have set up and run a Facebook ad campaign, have the Facebook pixel installed on your site and have at least one ad running via the Facebook ads platform.
The class will be very hands on with multiple examples and walk-throughs. You will need a laptop with access to the ad account(s) you are managing.
Clear explanation of theories coupled with hands-on exercises for a firm grasp
of Facebook Marketing through:
- Practical Examples
- Case Studies
Who Should Attend
√ Business owners, whether you are:
- growing your online business
- starting an online business
- planning to move your business online
√ Social media marketer, whether you are:
- improving marketing ROI
- looking to move ads budget from other platforms to Facebook
- growing digital marketing skill to jumpstart your career
√ Corporate sales and marketing
√ Webmaster/IT manager
√ Anyone who needs to know how to market on Facebook
- Recent developments: the latest news about Facebook algorithm and new possibilities with Facebook marketing
- Pages, groups and events: when and how do you use them?
- Build a Facebook following for your brand
- Administer Facebook Business page effectively
- Organic posts versus Facebook advertising: what is the difference?
- Facebook audiences and targeting: Use Facebook audience optimization for better organic exposure
- Chatbots and Messenger marketing: how to use them to grow your audience
- Facebook stories and the interaction with Instagram
- Create a step-by-step plan for your Facebook marketing strategy
- Set SMART goals for your Facebook marketing strategy
- Create a content strategy for Facebook: interaction between Facebook and your website
- Engaging content to inspire loyal following to your brands – which content formats are most effective?
- Planning and posting: FAQs and some handy tools
- Read, understand and interpret Facebook statistics for better